About Lori Bulwith
Lori loves working with age group athletes, especially since she competes in ultra triathlons and ultra running events herself. She knows the dedication it takes, and the combination of proper training, nutrition, strength, and flexibility for a well rounded training program. Her motto is “ It’s easy to quit, and hard to keep going, but you can. “ This is why it is important to connect your mind and your body in training. Through her own personal experiences, Lori provides a wealth of knowledge to get you to your goals.
Lori has experience as an exercise physiologist working in cardiac rehabilitation, physical therapy, and personal training. Her varied background has also brought her to many years of group fitness, boot camp classes, senior fitness, and team coaching as well. Her 30 + years working as a personal trainer has made her very knowledgeable in designing programs per individual based on goals, risk factors, lifestyle activity, and family time. She will safely take you through your program to reach your goals.
Some of Lori Bulwith’s personal accomplishments have been:
- 1st place Women Virginia Triple Iron Triathlon , October 2009
- 1st place Women 2007 Virginia Double Iron Triathlon, 2007
- 3rd place Age Group Women Lean Horse 100 mile run
- 2nd place Women Age Group Xterra Deuces Wild Triathlon 2015
- 3rd place Women Formula 1 Triathlon 2003
- 6th place National Championship Women Great Floridian Iron Distance Triathlon 2005
Lori has competed in numerous trail and road half and full marathons, ultramarathons, Iron distance triathlons, and has completed eight double Ironman triathlons. She continues to compete in ultra events.